Alan is a partner practising in the areas of commercial litigation, healthcare and public procurement law.
- Advises acute and non-acute hospitals along with their Board of Directors as to corporate governance and related issues
- Advises commercial suppliers of products and services to healthcare sector in Ireland
- Advises personal and property pension funds as to the investment in and disposal of property assets
- Advises in the drafting of shareholder agreements, partnership agreements and the negotiation of commercial contracts.
- Advises in the purchase and disposal of SME businesses
- Commercial High Court litigation
- Public procurement High Court challenges
- Private client advices to include commercial and private conveyancing and related issues
Alan has attained diplomas in commercial conveyancing and applied European law from the Law Society of Ireland and a diploma in corporate governance from the UCD Smurfit Executive Programme.
Alan is a member of the Law Society of Ireland, Dublin Solicitors’ Bar Association, is qualified to practice in England and Wales, a former non-executive director of the Corporate Governance Association of Ireland, a Notary Public and a member of the Faculty of Notaries Public.