- To advise generally in relation to sale
- To check title deeds and ensure no problems will arise in relation to title, planning permission etc.
- To prepare a draft Contract so that a Contract can be issued as soon as a Purchaser is found.
- To advise on purchase
- To be ready to receive and advise on contract and title as soon as terms of purchase are agreed
- To investigate title and certify for lending institution
- To process the mortgage and obtain loan cheque promptly
- To advise in the structuring and purchase of development properties
- To draft all documents necessary to ensure commercial transactions proceed smoothly and effectively
- To help negotiate terms
- To ensure that the Lease is drafted to reflect the agreed terms
- To ensure that the Lease will be enforceable
- A sale, purchase and mortgage, whether commercial or residential, is probably the largest financial transaction that clients undertake
- Title, planning, taxation and other legal aspects are very important
- The terms of the contract itself are vital to ensure that the contract is completed and enforceable
- Mangan O’Beirne have the experience, strength and reputation to ensure that the sale, purchase or mortgage is completed to the best advantage of our clients