Tony O’Beirne is Managing Partner and has many years experience in both commercial and private client law.
- Advised SME’s and family businesses on re-structuring and raising finance
- Advised SME’s and family businesses on developing exit strategies/sale of businesses
- Provided Landlord and Tenant advices on offices and retail units
- Acted for many members of An Garda Siochana in compensation claims arising from injuries incurred during the course of duty
- Advised private clients in relation to the purchasing, mortgaging and/or sale of principal private residences or investment properties
- Advised private clients in relation to estate planning, probate and the minimising of tax liabilities
- As Managing Partner overseeing a team of colleagues working in the areas of :-
- Personal Injury claims
- Family Law
- Probate and Administration of Estates
- Conveyancing transactions commercial and private residential
Tony is a member of the Law Society of Ireland, Dublin Solicitors Bar Association, is a Commissioner for Oaths and a Notary Public.
Outside of work Tony has a keen interest in rugby . He was Chairman of the Leinster Academy Board and a member of the Leinster Professional Games Board for five years until 2016. Tony was appointed to the IRFU Committee in July 2016 and is currently Chairman of the National Professional Games Board. He is also a member of the Leinster Executive Committee.